The New Year Brings on New Craziness

It has been a very, very long while since I had blogged on the ride of fun, laughter, craziness and jokes in the recruitment line. Doesn't mean they stopped though. As I embark on my 4th year in this business, I've came to realize, the insanity within is never ending.

Having experienced Twitter the past quarter of the year, I've decided to re-open this blog to share  more craziness on what goes on from behind the scenes, after you click the "Send" button while on a job-hunt.

This year, with new features in this blog, Adeline brings you craziness, in blog and Twitter style, as I trudge through hundreds and hundreds of resumes at work.

Enjoy the New Year. And may it be less crazier than the last. =)

Signing off
Adeline,
From the Desk of the Recruiter

Copyright © 2009 From the Desk of a Recruiter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.