A wee bit bright

Dear Jobseeker, 

I understand the need in ensuring your CV attracts attention. However, your choice of font color #FF0000 is pushing it. Thank you.

From the Desk of a Recruiter

*~*~*

Remember in the previous entry, I mentioned one of the two suicidal mistakes when writing their CVs? Yeah, this is the second one. 

Yes, there is a very strong need to ensure your CV attracts the attention of either the recruitment consultant or the HR officer reading. 

But... having your CV in full #FF0000 color is reeeeeally pushing the limits on making a CV "attractive".

To those of my readers who understand HTML color codings, you probably should know what color I am referring to.

In any case, this is the color I am talking about. 


Yes, it is bright red. 

No, I am not kidding when I say I received a CV in bright red.

And please, jobseekers, please, do not do a job-hunt suicide by choosing the worst color possible. There are better ways to do suicide during a job-search. 

Signing off,
Adeline,
From the Desk of the Recruiter

Copyright © 2009 From the Desk of a Recruiter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.